Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperRembo

Oct 27, 2014
Hello, I know it's against theme of this discussion, but I want to get YouTube status on your server, you will ask why? Because lot of people, on your wonderful SkyWars server, where I film my videos, are calling me a cheater. At this moment of time I have 2414 subscribers, I want to get YouTube not because I want to be some kind of a cool guy who has YouTube status, I want to get only because I spend a lot of time filming on your server. I invest a lot of time and effort into filming SkyWars, here is my YouTube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/CreeperRembo I hope you will understand me.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
The YouTube rank is currently in beta, and the only way to achieve this rank is:

1. If a YouTuber is deemed worthy (We will contact them ourselves)
  2. If the person applying has a real, good reason to get the rank.

Reactions: CreeperRembo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

just got back to using my first proper gaming mouse, the razer deathadder essential

i find it weird how i switched to other mice to upgrade from it but now i ended up liking it more than any of my current mice

i might upgrade to the deathadder v2/v3 even tho they don't double click, or maybe get the logitech g403 instead cuz similar ergo shape lol
caraMel wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐻‍❄️✨
BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
JustNathie wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday! 💜🎉
Top Bottom