• I agree

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • I disagree

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
maybe add some easter eggs in maps with armour stands like on the top of bunny a zCarmen armour stand and a sign saying something cool just like in the map mill with the sign saying 'Dutch people at the lake' ( a meme)

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
I'm not quite sure if I agree to having a map with this but featuring the partners more within the server and community would be good. Possibly start to place armor stands around the server again.
I agree with this more so than putting heads. It would be a god way to keep YouTubers who play on Cube Craft.

amit2802

Apr 16, 2020
Israel
I'm sorry but I highly doubt you read it.. If one of them do something bad to get their rank removed, they'll need to change the map.
Overall, why make a map for YT'ers? Why not staff? Staff do way more.
Lastly, some YT'ers wouldn't make the map, which is unfair.
Not a good idea..

You do realize, the server would literally not exist without staff? yet.. Youtubers deserve a map more then staff?
and yes, they helped CubeCraft, but some people who did already left. and what about the youtubers who wouldn't make the cut? or who do something bad to get their rank removed?
Yes, I do realize the server wont exist without the staff and it doesn't mean the staff doesn't deserve a map, they do deserve a map but they already got a map even more than one map they got alot of maps, every map you played and will play they made it and it means you always will know that the staff did a good job and you thanks them every time you join the server or donate them and you still need to consider the youtubers they deserve that thank for what they did as well. Thats my opinion and I hope you will understand it

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Okay this is cool and all but can we talk about how every word in this suggestion is a hyperlink to a German dictionary site for Spanish > English translations?

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yes, I do realize the server wont exist without the staff and it doesn't mean the staff doesn't deserve a map, they do deserve a map but they already got a map even more than one map they got alot of maps, every map you played and will play they made it and it means you always will know that the staff did a good job and you thanks them every time you join the server or donate them and you still need to consider the youtubers they deserve that thank for what they did as well. Thats my opinion and I hope you will understand it
I'm just.. no.. I'm just gonna stop replying to you. Having a map dedicated to YouTubers is a terrible idea.
Goodbye.

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #59-
Honey never spoils (not this one, atleast). Archaeologists have found pots of honey in ancient Egyptian tombs that are over 3,000 years old, and still perfectly edible!
Mintypie231 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🍰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom