Youtuber's map

• I agree

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • I disagree

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 294498

Then make a map with the player heads for emerald rankers too! :P (And staff, and stone rankers, and other rankers lol)

Reactions: amit2802
D

Deleted member 469419

Yep, what less to the persons who creates cubecraft content!? It would be amazing if our amazing builders create a map dedicated to the Youtubers! :)

+1

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I'm not quite sure if I agree to having a map with this but featuring the partners more within the server and community would be good. Possibly start to place armor stands around the server again.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yep, what less to the persons who creates cubecraft content!? It would be amazing if our amazing builders create a map dedicated to the Youtubers! :)

+1
As Lion said, let's make a map for staff as well! They're the onces moderating the server, making updates, building the maps etc! In fact, let's make one for every single player because they help keep the server alive!

If they're gonna map a map dedicated to a specific group, which is in every way a bad idea, at least do it for the staff members? They're doing much more for the server then YouTubers..

D

Deleted member 469419

As Lion said, let's make a map for staff as well! They're the onces moderating the server, making updates, building the maps etc! In fact, let's make one for every single player because they help keep the server alive!

If they're gonna map a map dedicated to a specific group, which is in every way a bad idea, at least do it for the staff members? They're doing much more for the server then YouTubers..

What do you mean with that? Make a staff map? Well, I don't matter, It would be nice too. It was just my opinion. I think it could boost some Youtubers to play here

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
What do you mean with that?
w..what? what part did you not understand?
Making a map dedicated to Youtubers is a terrible idea. It also sounds kinda egoistic considering this thread was made by a YouTuber..
If they're going to make a thread dedicated to a group of people, which, again, is a terrible idea. At least make it for the group of people, aka staff, who do the most for the server. Without staff the server is dead. Without YouTubers, yeah, sure, they'll lose people.. maybe, but it won't be dead..

They're also gonna have to choose only a couple of YouTubers, they can never fit all of them in. Which is rude to the people who didn't make the cut. If a YouTuber loses their rank due to breaking the rules or overall being a bad person, they'll need to remove said head from the map.. That's just too much work.
This also counts for any map dedicated to a specific group of people.

D

Deleted member 469419

Making a map dedicated to Youtubers is a terrible idea. It also sounds kinda egoistic considering this thread was made by a YouTuber..
If they're going to make a thread dedicated to a group of people, which, again, is a terrible idea. At least make it for the group of people, aka staff, who do the most for the server. Without staff the server is dead. Without YouTubers, yeah, sure, they'll lose people.. maybe, but it won't be dead..

They're also gonna have to choose only a couple of YouTubers, they can never fit all of them in. Which is rude to the people who didn't make the cut. If a YouTuber loses their rank due to breaking the rules or overall being a bad person, they'll need to remove said head from the map.. That's just too much work.

Well, that's your opinion. My opinion is that if this map get added, youtubers will play more on this server apart I'll like to see it added and play in.

D

Deleted member 469419

.. do you.. actually not see.. why this is a terrible idea??

I read your post (both) but unfortunately I didn't change my opinion sorry.... Perhaps you are totally right and this would be a terrible idea, but at the moment I'll like see it implemented.

amit2802

Apr 16, 2020
Israel
I think that could be a very nice idea because youtubers made the server bigger by encourging many players to join the server and it would be nice if we will show our thanks to them by adding a youtuber map!

amit2802

Apr 16, 2020
Israel

Well Thats your opinion... But you still need to understand that in the beginning cubecraft werent a big server it had to grow and youtubers made it happen of course cubecraft did things in order to make their server popular but you still need to understand that youtubers did a very big job there and I think due to this job they should have a map they deserve it... but thats my opinion and you had your opinion and I accept it but I just want you to know that youtubers still did something good to this server. Have a nice day!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I read your post (both) but unfortunately I didn't change my opinion sorry.... Perhaps you are totally right and this would be a terrible idea, but at the moment I'll like see it implemented.
I'm sorry but I highly doubt you read it.. If one of them do something bad to get their rank removed, they'll need to change the map.
Overall, why make a map for YT'ers? Why not staff? Staff do way more.
Lastly, some YT'ers wouldn't make the map, which is unfair.
Not a good idea..

Well Thats your opinion... But you still need to understand that in the beginning cubecraft werent a big server it had to grow and youtubers made it happen of course cubecraft did things in order to make their server popular but you still need to understand that youtubers did a very big job there and I think due to this job they should have a map they deserve it... but thats my opinion and you had your opinion and I accept it but I just want you to know that youtubers still did something good to this server. Have a nice day!
You do realize, the server would literally not exist without staff? yet.. Youtubers deserve a map more then staff?
and yes, they helped CubeCraft, but some people who did already left. and what about the youtubers who wouldn't make the cut? or who do something bad to get their rank removed?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom