Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebrodersYT

Feb 9, 2015
I am not with intentions of disturb or generate any type of discomfort toward my , but i would like to stress again and ask if you can make an exception with my rank Youtuber, because I am growing a little and quickly, I'd like to take as support the server and the range, to grow faster, without the mood to offend, if you cannot proceed my request ... Also thank you very much and good luck c:

thebrodersYT

Feb 9, 2015
I'm a serious person and with things in their place, organized, don't know if that will help.

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
Maybe give a link to the channel at the very least? The minimum is 40,000 subscribers, if you don't have that its gonna be very difficult to get the rank. No "I'm growing quickly" that's not how YouTube works.

thebrodersYT

Feb 9, 2015
Yes, perhaps you are right if i say that I'm going quickly, but I know that with the aid of the range in the server i can grow faster, talked to a 1 week test if they want to, if not reached the 3000 in the week i removed ? Only want to help the server , we apologize for the inconvenience ...

www.youtube.com/user/cjrapcraft

thebrodersYT

Feb 9, 2015
I have 1400 subscribers, i know that there is very little, but I promise you give all of my , help at any time, is perhaps not well what I am asking for it as well, but I just wanted to help

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
Honestly what I've seen from your videos is you playing minecraft at a very low FPS with music playing in the background, with the majority of the videos having a low view count and mostly dislikes. With 1,400 subs you're not able to get the YouTube rank. Thread locked.

Reactions: thebrodersYT
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom