Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TitoGreen

Jan 6, 2017
Hey my name is TitoGreen I wanna apply for youtuber rank on the server play.cubecraft.net. I stream often on this server and I also do videos on here. one example is this stream
I normally start off with streaming on hypixel then when I get more people I come on cubecraft and play some eggwars. My channel link is www.youtube.com/titogreenofficial I have 3,000 subscribers. and I don't curse in my videos as well I try to keep it as professional as possible please contact me back letting me know if I do get the youtuber rank or not. My minecraft username is:TitoGreen

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hey my name is TitoGreen I wanna apply for youtuber rank on the server play.cubecraft.net. I stream often on this server and I also do videos on here. one example is this stream
I normally start off with streaming on hypixel then when I get more people I come on cubecraft and play some eggwars. My channel link is www.youtube.com/titogreenofficial I have 3,000 subscribers. and I don't curse in my videos as well I try to keep it as professional as possible please contact me back letting me know if I do get the youtuber rank or not. My minecraft username is:TitoGreen
I believe you need around 40,000 subscribers to receive a YouTube rank. And congratulations on 3,000 subs! I believe I have about 3 subs, so I am catching up with you :P

U

Unipotato

You need 40k subscribers and a minimum of 4 (I think) videos on Cubecraft with the IP in the description.

[EDIT]: Sorry I just realized someone already said this

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Read this please: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-apply-for-the-youtuber-rank.20932/
You can apply using the application link in the thread above. Keep in mind that if you have less than 40.000 it would be very exceptional if your application makes it through.
You need a minimum of 4 videos on cubecraft with IP in description, and you need 40k subscribers.
Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...38B88w_JU5jX6JaW8n9-m4hDOihg/viewform?c=0&w=1

This thread has been answered, so this can be locked, @Nikooo :)

Reactions: Buuuddy
N

Nikboo

Read this please: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-apply-for-the-youtuber-rank.20932/
You can apply using the application link in the thread above. Keep in mind that if you have less than 40.000 it would be very exceptional if your application makes it through.

You need 40k subscribers and a minimum of 4 (I think) videos on Cubecraft with the IP in the description.

[EDIT]: Sorry I just realized someone already said this

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.