Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
so the owners know they will continue doing vids on this server
How?

I want to make them continue. I know let's limit the amount of videos they can make.
What?

I've reached my limit. I won't continue to make videos on this server because I can't.

Still don't really understand that idea. Somebody explain.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I was just wondering about if you fine gentlemen/gentlewomen who are running this amazing server would consider implementing a youtuber rank.

This is a really effective way to expand the server as many youtuber's would love to play with say an Iron rank.

This would result in the audience (who watched the video) wanting to play on cubecraft.

This of it as free advertisement ;P

Translation: I want attention and I have, like, at least 7 subscribers. Please give me special ranks because I'm a cheapo and don't wanna give you money.

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
Translation: I want attention and I have, like, at least 7 subscribers. Please give me special ranks because I'm a cheapo and don't wanna give you money.
Funny how i an a gold donator and your most likely stone, i also have 123 subscribers... You should not get a job in the translation business!

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
Point is, you're looking for a free thing to make you look special. I'll be absolutely amazed if the owners of the server respond to this with anything other than uproarious laughter.
The thing is, i think i mentionedwith the you tuber rank have a iron donator rank. As i am a gold( also higher then your rank) i do not need the iron rank. I was just trying to get the server more popular. There was no need to be cheeky. I wasn't looking for a free thing. So i suggest you talk to me in that manner.

Eirik_H3LLO

Jan 31, 2014
I think a youtube rank is a really good idea... but if the server gets more people than it can hold, would the donors get a reserved place or something,
Cuz im gold?????

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom