Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Hey, I was playing some skywars and I bumped into this guy that had a youtuber rank:
2015-08-10_16.11.59.png

And then I search his name on YT and I see that he doesn't have 40000 subscribers, here you have the link of his channel :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/THEAL3WYS
Thanks for your attention :)
~HackersDontWin
 

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
1,094
1,929
248
My opinion is that might get youtuber rank above the like 5,000 / 10,000 subscribers?

Because i know some youtubers have youtuber rank and they have like 20,000 subscribers,


-Jason
 

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
4,646
2,325
348
on an adventure
Occasionally there will be exceptions when our administrators are accepting YouTubers for the rank, I am assuming the amount of content, activeness, and maturity are all taken into account w / these exceptions.

/locked
 
  • Like
Reactions: HackersDontWin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom