Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
Hey, I think that the cubecraft youtube/twich requirements are to high
Because I know 3 youtubers above 10k subs and the daily amount of cubecraft players is 20/30k atm so there are 30k players and like 2k/3k of them r sweats and know how the game works the other ppl that don't know how to game works and basically are bad at game don't k ow about youtubers like chief aaron, swiftz, yelsan1, or waspbrain they might know about team termite, insane orbitz, or pizzas but the change of them knowing those 3 youtubers is already small imagine them knowing youtubers with 3k or less subscriber's

Thx for reading :)

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hey, I think that the cubecraft youtube/twich requirements are to high
Because I know 3 youtubers above 10k subs and the daily amount of cubecraft players is 20/30k atm so there are 30k players and like 2k/3k of them r sweats and know how the game works the other ppl that don't know how to game works and basically are bad at game don't k ow about youtubers like chief aaron, swiftz, yelsan1, or waspbrain they might know about team termite, insane orbitz, or pizzas but the change of them knowing those 3 youtubers is already small imagine them knowing youtubers with 3k or less subscriber's

Thx for reading :)
I disagree, if anything the requirements are perfect or even too low.

• Disagree
Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Can you explain why you disagree?
yeah, to qualify as a YouTuber I think it shouldn’t be a small target which basically wouldn’t even be considered a “YouTuber”. But, with Twitch I think the viewer count is a bit too high but the follower requirement is perfect as well. In my opinion, I doubt a YouTuber with 3k subs is going to get noticed in the community, but when you start getting close to 10k I think that you’ll be more recognisable (I say close to 10k because as I said in my first reply, I think the requirements should even be a bit higher)

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
yeah, to qualify as a YouTuber I think it shouldn’t be a small target which basically wouldn’t even be considered a “YouTuber”. But, with Twitch I think the viewer count is a bit too high but the follower requirement is perfect as well. In my opinion, I doubt a YouTuber with 3k subs is going to get noticed in the community, but when you start getting close to 10k I think that you’ll be more recognisable (I say close to 10k because as I said in my first reply, I think the requirements should even be a bit

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I see ur point but look at the amount of players cubecraft gets
That my exact point, why would CubeCraft want a small YouTuber with only 3k subs to promote their server when they could be getting bigger creators (8k+) to promote it? I think there would be thousands of “Youtubers” if the requirements lowered.

• Agree
Reactions: Dexten

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
That my exact point, why would CubeCraft want a small YouTuber with only 3k subs to promote their server when they could be getting bigger creators (8k+) to promote it? I think there would be thousands of “Youtubers” if the requirements lowered.
Ah now I see ur point ty for letting me understand :D and now I agree with u btw quic question how do u vote agree disagree or unsure?

• Love
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Ah now I see ur point ty for letting me understand :D and now I agree with u btw quic question how do u vote agree disagree or unsure?
Hold down the like button to agree :) it should pop up with multiple options as seen below :)
1AAA65D1-A560-455D-869D-6D9217A41516.jpeg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom