Youtube Rank?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MilkyPenguins, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilkyPenguins

MilkyPenguins Member

[I am new to cubecraft and i don't know if this is the right thread for this subject? If not, i sincerely apologize]

I am new to cubecraft and i'm not sure if there is a youtube rank, or YT rank?
    I haven't uploaded any cubecrafts videos yet but i will start making a lot on my favorite game skywars and egg wars.
    I have close to 4k subscribers on gaming content and will give the server ip/website when making videos on cubecraft.
    I will upload cubecraft hopefully every week.
    I know i'm not qualified yet if there "is" a youtube rank but i want to try. If there "is" a youtube rank, can i have the requirements for it?

Youtube name: Milky Penguins. Thank you.

2. Cyan

Cyan Member

CyanYellow
    Obsidian
    Unfortunately 40k is required to be able to get the YouTube rank. Hoping to seeing you with that YouTube tag in the future :D

3. Terrarialover11

Terrarialover11 Member

As said above, you need a minimum of 40,000 subscribers for the youtuber rank here. Hopefully you will continue to make videos on our server and your channel will grow to our requirement :) Make sure you check ou this thread for all of our requirements and a link to apply: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-apply-for-the-youtuber-rank.20932/ If you have anymore questions feel free to start a conversation with me.

Cyan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.