Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkyPenguins

Apr 13, 2016
[I am new to cubecraft and i don't know if this is the right thread for this subject? If not, i sincerely apologize]

I am new to cubecraft and i'm not sure if there is a youtube rank, or YT rank?
I haven't uploaded any cubecrafts videos yet but i will start making a lot on my favorite game skywars and egg wars.
I have close to 4k subscribers on gaming content and will give the server ip/website when making videos on cubecraft.
I will upload cubecraft hopefully every week.
I know i'm not qualified yet if there "is" a youtube rank but i want to try. If there "is" a youtube rank, can i have the requirements for it?

Youtube name: Milky Penguins. Thank you.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
As said above, you need a minimum of 40,000 subscribers for the youtuber rank here. Hopefully you will continue to make videos on our server and your channel will grow to our requirement :) Make sure you check ou this thread for all of our requirements and a link to apply: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-apply-for-the-youtuber-rank.20932/ If you have anymore questions feel free to start a conversation with me.

Reactions: Cyan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom