Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Honestly, I have to agree with everything talked about. As a content creator myself with merely 200 subscribers, it can honestly feel daunting that I have to reach 10K in order to get the ranks. And there are so many people like me, some smaller and some bigger who have youtube channels and represent the community, but only 2 of those people get the rank. I know for certain that I am a long way from getting this rank anyway, but as for other creators who have 600+ subscribers, they are big figures in the community who honestly deserve this rank.

Th biggest reason why the requirements need to be lowered is simply that there are too many creators who don't have it compared to who do. ProfParzival, another cubecraft youtube, made a list naming all the creators he found over 50 subs, and only 2 out of the 66 people have youtube rank. Something needs to change in order to have this rank be more accessible and fitting to the size of the cubecraft community.
Now I am a content creator myself and only have 500 subscribers. Personally let me say this. YouTube is rank is already OVERPOWERED as hell. You get literally EVERYTHING.

I feel a better solution would be 2 ranks. A YouTube and a YouTube+. YouTube plus can use the same or maybe even slightly stricter requirements yet still give everything cubecraft has to offer.

Youtube can allow for /fly and like VIP lvl 1. As well as pritority help and practically everything but cosmetics and ranks. Basically making content creation easier. It can have 3k subs and 300 views as the requirements.

To make it more fair I think this would be the best solution.
Honestly, I have to agree with everything talked about. As a content creator myself with merely 200 subscribers, it can honestly feel daunting that I have to reach 10K in order to get the ranks. And there are so many people like me, some smaller and some bigger who have youtube channels and represent the community, but only 2 of those people get the rank. I know for certain that I am a long way from getting this rank anyway, but as for other creators who have 600+ subscribers, they are big figures in the community who honestly deserve this rank.

Th biggest reason why the requirements need to be lowered is simply that there are too many creators who don't have it compared to who do. ProfParzival, another cubecraft youtube, made a list naming all the creators he found over 50 subs, and only 2 out of the 66 people have youtube rank. Something needs to change in order to have this rank be more accessible and fitting to the size of the cubecraft community.
You see I cannot support to simply lower the requirements but I stand by the 2 ranks thing. 10k to me seems durable despite me only having 500 subs in 2 years. Compared to like hypixel these requirements are tame. I wish you good luck in journey.

Reactions: ChiefAaron

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
You see I cannot support to simply lower the requirements but I stand by the 2 ranks thing. 10k to me seems durable despite me only having 500 subs in 2 years. Compared to like hypixel these requirements are tame. I wish you good luck in journey.
I see what you mean but you have to understand it from the perspective that the cubecraft bedrock YouTube community is super small that 10K is unreachable, literally only 1 person that mains cubecraft has it and he did command block videos too (InsaneOrbitzz) meaning that if you only do cube content it’s gonna be almost impossible to get it. I’ve been doing YouTube for a year and I’m almost at 1.2K subscribers

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I see what you mean but you have to understand it from the perspective that the cubecraft bedrock YouTube community is super small that 10K is unreachable, literally only 1 person that mains cubecraft has it and he did command block videos too (InsaneOrbitzz) meaning that if you only do cube content it’s gonna be almost impossible to get it. I’ve been doing YouTube for a year and I’m almost at 1.2K subscribers
Understandable. No one really just wants to watch like straight egg wars and nothing else. I myself have been doing cubecraft on the side of my survival smp series. I’m trying to hop on potato pie 25’s trend with commentary video but so far it ain’t been working out.

Sep 20, 2020
Hi there! First of all, thanks for your feedback -- it is very appreciated :)

I wanted to clear something up real quick. Having 10k subscribers is not a hard requirement but rather a guideline we use to weed out channels that might not be a good fit. If the sub/view count numbers change, it won't be a big change, but that doesn't mean anyone with less than 10k subs does not qualify for the rank.

Like InsaneOrbitzz mentioned, there are exceptions. If you think your content is of high quality and you are getting thousands of views consistently, then by all means apply! We could decide that despite not having 10k subscribers, your content and dedication to CubeCraft is enough for you to have the YouTube rank.

Even if you do not qualify for the rank, we may decide to give you a rank upgrade or a Bedrock rank so that you can access more features to make more videos and grow your audience. Just submit an application and you will automatically be considered for that if your channel qualifies. I know the wording on the website does not reflect this, but once we have the resources to do so, the site will receive a little revamp :)
pog

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom