Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I would like to nominate JamesPlayzGames for the YouTuber rank on your server. This is for a few reasons; firstly he is one of, if not cubecraft's biggest active streamer and allowing him the YouTuber rank would help him grow his channel massively and help boost the server's player base.

How does this work, how would this help boost the player base?

-Having the YouTuber rank makes him more famous within the cubecraft community and helps him grow his channel which means that he will have more subscribers coming from non-cubecraft related groups who may join cubecraft therefore expanding the player base.

To summarise why should JamesPlayzGames be given the YouTuber rank?

-He is very dedicated to making cubecraft a bigger, better server (search for his channel on YouTube).
-He is the biggest active cubecraft YouTuber.
-Investing in his channel would help grow the cubecraft player base.
-Could be what you are looking for to help the server expand.
-Great source of free advertisement for the server.

Thank You, please consider my points and hopefully see my reasoning

Reactions: iFantazy

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
It is a nice thread but I think Youtubers need at least 40k subscribers to get the Rank so Rip...
I hope it works some how

Reactions: Yamin

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
1st he doesnt meet the requirements
2nd if he is just a casual player then having a youtube rank is more of a curse than a gift. Once you have a youtube rank everyone will target you ...

Reactions: Yamin

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to nominate JamesPlayzGames for the YouTuber rank on your server. This is for a few reasons; firstly he is one of, if not cubecraft's biggest active streamer and allowing him the YouTuber rank would help him grow his channel massively and help boost the server's player base.

How does this work, how would this help boost the player base?

-Having the YouTuber rank makes him more famous within the cubecraft community and helps him grow his channel which means that he will have more subscribers coming from non-cubecraft related groups who may join cubecraft therefore expanding the player base.

To summarise why should JamesPlayzGames be given the YouTuber rank?

-He is very dedicated to making cubecraft a bigger, better server (search for his channel on YouTube).
-He is the biggest active cubecraft YouTuber.
-Investing in his channel would help grow the cubecraft player base.
-Could be what you are looking for to help the server expand.
-Great source of free advertisement for the server.

Thank You, please consider my points and hopefully see my reasoning

Also he cheates his subs to begin with so >:( your makeing the selfish cow worse

Reactions: Djentism

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Well, if you could get a YT rank by nominations... would be nice but no no no no your friend also doesn't meet the requirements.
The answer is simple, No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom