Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hey, everyone...

I will share a youtube cage suggestion today!!

Youtube Cage -

Youtuber have many on cubecraft.... if you want to know who is the youtuber, you can click here to see..... My suggest is free a youtube cage for all the player have youtuber rank!!!

maybe the cage like this-
images (3).png

✔,If you agree

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Sorry,click Greatness, this thread is open for youtuber,r u?😅😅😅
You don’t necessarily need to be a YouTuber to vote. This is a community after all. If you’re going to make a thread in this sub-forum, you should know you’re going to get feedback from other members too.

About the suggestion: YouTubers already get access to every kit, every voting option, to /nick, and more. Besides, if they would’ve wanted a cage like this, they would’ve most likely already requested one in a private suggestion of some sorts.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
You don’t necessarily need to be a YouTuber to vote. This is a community after all. If you’re going to make a thread in this sub-forum, you should know you’re going to get feedback from other members too.

About the suggestion: YouTubers already get access to every kit, every voting option, to /nick, and more. Besides, if they would’ve wanted a cage like this, they would’ve most likely already requested one in a private suggestion of some sorts.
Ok noted and always thanks!! Everyone

Reactions: Hoshi

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Sorry,click Greatness, this thread is open for youtuber,r u?😅😅😅
Anyone has the right to disagree or agree with a suggestion shall they wish

Once a suggestion reaches 25 agrees a staff member will ”forward” it meaning it’s under review by the team

It can take months for it’s fate to be decided but even if the thread is dead, any suggestion that was forwarded shall either be changed to “planned” or “denied” depending on what CubeCraft decides

And that’s how suggestions work, I’m telling you this because you seem very passionate about CubeCraft, however you should know all this before jumping the gun.

Also, when you want to get the attention of community member either REPLY ( button in the bottom left of someone’s comment on a thread) to it, or if they didn’t comment @ the person like this: @joe2bestari

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom