Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
Overall, I like the update. I'm not extremely excited about it - there's not much that is new to me since I've already been playing this update on Java - but I still wanted to comment on this as Bedrock has a couple of things that Java doesn't.

I actually found the new QoL features in Minerware the most interesting. For example, having a player's coin count displaying above their head in the "Collect Coins" microgame is something that I can see being really helpful. I believe there was also a change to the "Harvest Crop" microgame which will help you to know how many chances you have left. There may be more features like this that we didn't get to see, and I love Minerware so I'm very excited to try it when the update comes out.

Assuming that all or most of the new maps on Java will be coming to Bedrock, I think they're all amazing. When the update was originally released on Java I had been expecting more maps than we received, but I think they make up for that a little bit with the new gameplay they introduce. Everyone will know about the Warden in one of the SkyWars maps, but that isn't the only new feature. Some, such as drip leaf plants, honey blocks and striders in FFA, mean that not all maps allow you to just walk around normally, and I really like that variation.

The Q&A and public testing have been two surprising, but welcomed, announcements. I'm looking forward to the Bedrock community getting to try it out and it's exciting knowing that we're finally close to the release!

(Sorry for the long post)

Edit: I'm not going to say anything about EggWars because I don't play it at all, and so that wouldn't make much sense c:

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I'm gonna cry. I don't know if this is a thing but in the qna event they queued map mangrove and that wasn't the good old mangrove. That was some new map. Which means bad or terrible for speedrunning if they removing mangrove. The prices for stuff in overpowered are out of this world. 10 iron or whatever it is for iron armour?? How. Every game is gonna be like: ok I'm gonna rush this team fast before they get stacked... wait why are there 4 iron armour guys already after 20 seconds? Well if that's what is happening I'm never playing eggwars again and I mean lobbies were better before although they are still pretty good. 1 good thing tho is that magic if finally getting added back to eggwars squads.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Same as Lyra, I’ve already been enjoying the update on Java and have been keeping up with the Notion board updates, so most of the stuff shown in the stage channel did not come as a surprise.

I am, however, still very much excited for these same changes being ported over to Bedrock and more. It will bring a unique experience along with a fresh face for the CubeCraft Bedrock network. I can’t wait to see and hear about the further development past the 1.19 update. Heck, I certainly hope that 1.20 update comes soon; Cherry blossom themed maps? Count me in.

I’m also glad they’re deciding to be a lot more transparent about the changes that are being made and it’s lovely that they’ll be taking the community’s constructive feedback in account.

The prices for stuff in overpowered are out of this world. 10 iron or whatever it is for iron armour?? How. Every game is gonna be like: ok I'm gonna rush this team fast before they get stacked... wait why are there 4 iron armour guys already after 20 seconds?
They stated in the Q&A that the prices are definitely not finalized and they will be taking in account and listening to constructive feedback from the community’s side. There is a major difference between complaining wherever and whenever possible and creating a suggestion thread explaining why you think they should be changed with a few new price proposals.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m split on the idea of it. Right now, Ive kept myself free of any spoilers about what exactly it will be, but I hope they don’t make any significant changes to PvP. However, I’m definitely excited for lucky islands, my main game mode, to receive new content.

Chromodynamics

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2021
The Quantum Realm
Pronouns
He/Him
I had a quick question,
Is there any possible way to be able to access the Q&A session now although it was finished? The only problem was the timings didn't fit the timezone back here.
But I do understand due to a multitude of factors why this is not possible

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I had a quick question,
Is there any possible way to be able to access the Q&A session now although it was finished? The only problem was the timings didn't fit the timezone back here.
There will likely be a follow-up post containing the information provided in the Q&A session along with some unanswered questions being given an answer. It’s just a matter of time, I’d say. :)

Reactions: Chromodynamics

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I had a quick question,
Like hoshi said there will probably be a post about the qna soon. But some people recorded the qna event and might upload it to yt (maybe not sure)

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I couldn't go to the Q&A 😭😭
Does anyone have any screenshots of the game selector and some of the other things mentioned???
Nvm I didn't read the other posts

Reactions: IPadSweat

Chromodynamics

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2021
The Quantum Realm
Pronouns
He/Him
Does anyone have any screenshots of the game selector and some of the other things mentioned???
It is definitely sad.
They basically released the whole update, through the use of sneak peaks and other clips. For me, the timezone was sadly not allowing me to attend the event.

Reactions: IPadSweat

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
They made eggwars prices the worst possible, they maybe removed mangrove map from egg squads, they made new lobbies that are worse then the ones we have now, they added tons of maps including magic on egg squads, I didn't watch the minerware part because I already got a squad to grind eggwars before it gets destroyed like blockwars so idk much, although if I'm right now it shows how many coins you have in collect the coins which is literally the worst addition minerware could get, I hope they won't do this with other microgames. I don't think there are any more major things added so yeah. Would give this update a 2/10

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
They made eggwars prices the worst possible, they maybe removed mangrove map from egg squads, they made new lobbies that are worse then the ones we have now, they added tons of maps including magic on egg squads, I didn't watch the minerware part because I already got a squad to grind eggwars before it gets destroyed like blockwars so idk much, although if I'm right now it shows how many coins you have in collect the coins which is literally the worst addition minerware could get, I hope they won't do this with other microgames. I don't think there are any more major things added so yeah. Would give this update a 2/10
removing mangrove is bad for all rushers 😢
honestly I don't mind the lobby changes its a lobby it doesn't affect gameplay unless it lags me.

Chromodynamics

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2021
The Quantum Realm
Pronouns
He/Him
This is definitely sad for a lot of people, but thanks very much for the overview of EggWars! (fortunately my most favourite game)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom