• Poll closed .

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally have to go with Dr strange. He not my favourite marvel hero of all time (as they switch constantly) nor is his movies my all time favourite but I find everything he in to be decent quality and I do really like the character and the creative situations he get in.

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Oh me and my Marvel knowledge and love, it honestly differs so much from movie to movie. To answer the question, no I'm nowhere near seeing all of the movies and I don't even watch shows, but I still did watch a few of them and as anywhere else liked some more than others.

And it is honestly very hard to choose my absolute favourite one. I mean Ant-Man (or Paul Rudd in general) is funny, Captain America is pretty much the humble boy from down the street, Iron man is just Iron man and Spider-Man is a teenager, relatable and great to watch. So yea, honestly don't know what to pick yet, I'd need more categories... But I'm sure I'll figure out something by the time I post this, we'll all just have to see😝

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh me and my Marvel knowledge and love, it honestly differs so much from movie to movie. To answer the question, no I'm nowhere near seeing all of the movies and I don't even watch shows, but I still did watch a few of them and as anywhere else liked some more than others.

And it is honestly very hard to choose my absolute favourite one. I mean Ant-Man (or Paul Rudd in general) is funny, Captain America is pretty much the humble boy from down the street, Iron man is just Iron man and Spider-Man is a teenager, relatable and great to watch. So yea, honestly don't know what to pick yet, I'd need more categories... But I'm sure I'll figure out something by the time I post this, we'll all just have to see😝
Yeah I know what you mean when you say the answer changes from movie to movie. It was difficult for me to pick one of these. Honestly I had to limit myself to avengers because if I added guardians in their I wouldn't of been able to pick

Reactions: LukaG_
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom