Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syndicade

Dec 22, 2015
Boston QZ
Hello guys!

Feel free to post below what your top 5 favorite video games of all time are! :)

Mine are:
- The Last of Us
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Fallout New Vegas
- Uncharted 1 - 4

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
My games:
- Mincecraft
- GTA V
- Trove
I don't play that much games, minecraft is actually my life :P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
-Far Cry 3
-CS;GO
-Kingdom Hearts - any game (Birth by sleep was my favorite tho)
-Minecraft

Reactions: Syndicade

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I've played a lot of the maintream stuff (COD, Battlefield etc.) but my favourites of all time are:

1. Metroid Prime Trilodgy (Awesome games, great music, storyline & gameplay)

2. Minecraft (build blocks, explore blocks, kill blocks & blow blocks up. What more do you want?)

3. Halo Reach (So many great memories on this game with my friends, made many fun maps on Forge too)

4. FTL (Not great graphics, but everything else is superb. YOU COMMAND A SPACESHIP I MEAN CMON)

5. Undertale (Again the graphics are crap, but graphics mean nothing to me anymore : P awesome story in this)

6. Skyrim (what a gaaaaaame :D, hated that i had to kill the dragons instead of taming them though .-.)

Opinions?

Reactions: Syndicade

Syndicade

Dec 22, 2015
Boston QZ
I've played a lot of the maintream stuff (COD, Battlefield etc.) but my favourites of all time are:

1. Metroid Prime Trilodgy (Awesome games, great music, storyline & gameplay)

2. Minecraft (build blocks, explore blocks, kill blocks & blow blocks up. What more do you want?)

3. Halo Reach (So many great memories on this game with my friends, made many fun maps on Forge too)

4. FTL (Not great graphics, but everything else is superb. YOU COMMAND A SPACESHIP I MEAN CMON)

5. Undertale (Again the graphics are crap, but graphics mean nothing to me anymore : P awesome story in this)

6. Skyrim (what a gaaaaaame :D, hated that i had to kill the dragons instead of taming them though .-.)

Opinions?
Holy Talos, Skyrim is the best.

Reactions: DragonSan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom