Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cloned_chris

Feb 24, 2014
In your personal opinion what is the best and/or your favourite kit to play with in sky wars?

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
oh wait the enderman kit only has 1 pearl on purpose?
i thought it was a glitch...
and i think you should add 2. instead of 1.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
*Enderpearls to the center* OOOHH goodies. *Grabs all the stuff and enderpearls back to island* MWAHAHA *Kills All*

Thats pretty much what would happen with 2 enderpearls or higher.
I was saving up money to buy rank gold (or whatever it is you need to get that kit) and then I found out it was only 1 pearl, if your worried about donators getting op kits, check out kit pvp lol.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
Tank Lvl:3

Because it gives you a better advantage when battling.

Really depends, you can get better armor then tank, but not better sword then in swordsman 3. (dia sharp I is like 2.5% less damage then the iron shart II sword) so tank helps in the beginning but as the game wheres on swordsman kit is better. However I do use tank on jungle because that map sucks and gives you a max of 1 chest lol. If I had to use tank, my strategy would be to kill a swordman 3 really quick, then I would have both kits.

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
Archer, I like it cuz you get to kill people at the start of the game and take their loot. Even though they reduced the arrows, I only need 3 or 4 to kill armorless people and most of the time I don't miss

pbsmat1

Mar 1, 2014
A Lively place
I choose the Swordsman level III, however, sometimes I choose the archer kit to bow people to death right off spawn and watch the chat fill with rage. TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom