Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cloned_chris

Feb 24, 2014
In your personal opinion what is the best and/or your favourite kit to play with in sky wars?

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
oh wait the enderman kit only has 1 pearl on purpose?
i thought it was a glitch...
and i think you should add 2. instead of 1.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
*Enderpearls to the center* OOOHH goodies. *Grabs all the stuff and enderpearls back to island* MWAHAHA *Kills All*

Thats pretty much what would happen with 2 enderpearls or higher.
I was saving up money to buy rank gold (or whatever it is you need to get that kit) and then I found out it was only 1 pearl, if your worried about donators getting op kits, check out kit pvp lol.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
Tank Lvl:3

Because it gives you a better advantage when battling.

Really depends, you can get better armor then tank, but not better sword then in swordsman 3. (dia sharp I is like 2.5% less damage then the iron shart II sword) so tank helps in the beginning but as the game wheres on swordsman kit is better. However I do use tank on jungle because that map sucks and gives you a max of 1 chest lol. If I had to use tank, my strategy would be to kill a swordman 3 really quick, then I would have both kits.

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
Archer, I like it cuz you get to kill people at the start of the game and take their loot. Even though they reduced the arrows, I only need 3 or 4 to kill armorless people and most of the time I don't miss

pbsmat1

Mar 1, 2014
A Lively place
I choose the Swordsman level III, however, sometimes I choose the archer kit to bow people to death right off spawn and watch the chat fill with rage. TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom