Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
Name of offender: YounB Himself.
Name of offense: Invasion of privacy, Mockery, Encouraging suicide, Enforcing disparity, Mortifying unimpeachable players, Painting himself with innocence to "hide" the guilt, Pushing struggling people into the pit of depression.
Server where these horrible actions took place: SkyWars lobby 1
Date and time of these hideous acts: 22nd January 2017, 1:48 AM (GMT+1)

So some of you know, some don’t, but I suffer severe conditions of depression and anxiety. Not just that, I have been diagnosed with a mental disorder of "hyperactivity", or more commonly known as "attention syndrome". Because of this, I just wanted to hop on and tell people online how depressed I am. I expected some "friendly" and "kind" feedback to "console" myself. But guess what! some people are pure evil and hold grudges against a certain "someone" (Me) [who is intensely innocent and the most kind hearted person alive] and try to mock them and make fun of them infront of everyone else.

I will explain you what exactly our saviour, the one and only, YounB did to me.
Just as I logged in, he started to kick me without any definite reason! If it would've been one kick, or even two, I would have let it go, but no! YounB decided to kick me; not one time! not two times! THREE TIMES! But the brutal and horrific part began when I was mocked and made fun of, and blamed for NOTHING!!!
You don't believe me!??!? Here, Look at these logs I could not recove the logs of the kicks
--> After first kick!
[01:46:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Stone] Polaz » YounB is discriminating me
[01:46:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Stone] Polaz » if anything happens to me
[01:46:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Stone] Polaz » blame Youn

--> After second kick!
[01:47:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod] YounB » Lol
He LAUGHED!!!

--> After third kick!
[01:48:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod] YounB » Polaz you okay?
[01:48:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod] YounB » seems like you're disconencting a lot
[01:48:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod] YounB » Polaz
[01:48:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod] YounB » did you suddenly get increased ping?

This is where he painted himself with innocence! This is where he went beyond the limit! This is where the most injustice act of 21st century happened! I've made a chart to make it more clear!
246ude1.png

Please Help me!
Polaz

PS. I posted my report here to spread awareness, hope you understand.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
The poster of this thread has already admitted on Discord that it is fake, intended to stir a reaction. They've also edited in a bit to the thread to say that it is fake. Threads like this in the future, intended to make a player or staff member look bad, or goad a reaction for the sake of it, will be deleted and the poster will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom