• No

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Title says it all.

I mean let's face it: you played a game of Tower Defense for 1 hour, and you lost, you should at least be rewarded for your effort.

The amount you earn is an undefined percentage of the full point reward (the reward you would've got if you were in 1st place).

This suggestion does not have to apply to all the games.

I figure that you shouldn't earn points in elimination games (EggWars, SkyWard, LuckyIslands) if you die right off the bat- you need to survive for at least a bit before you can get any points.

"winning points"- the amount of points you'd get if you won.

How this might work:

Tower Defense: 50% of winning points if you lose
Block Wars: 50% if loss, 75% if draw
Minerware: each microgame won translates to +1 point, a boss game won gives 3 points
Any game involving elimination except Survival Games: 75% of winning points for second place, 50% for third place, 25% for all else, assuming they've at least survived for n minutes.

Last edited:
U

Unipotato

I suppose effort points may be nice, but not too many as players would just afk in games to farm points. You need to win to get a lot of points, that's what takes the most effort.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I suppose effort points may be nice, but not too many as players would just afk in games to farm points. You need to win to get a lot of points, that's what takes the most effort.
You get a point for every person that dies on SG, and 6 points for your own/your team's kill.
I have no idea why this should not be a thing, as in tower defense you require to pay attention the entire time, and losing after 20+ minutes should at least reward you with some points to compensate.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Title says it all.

I mean let's face it: you played a game of Tower Defense for 1 hour, and you lost, you should at least be rewarded for your effort.

The amount you earn is an undefined percentage of the full point reward (the reward you would've got if you were in 1st place).

This suggestion does not have to apply to all the games.
Honestly, I agree! Tower defense games last FOREVER and you get nothing from losing them. You should at least get half what the winner get!

Reactions: AgentSixP

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
It could be possile for Skywars too. The second last player standing would get something like 5 points?

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
(Eggwars)
I think they should round it down to the people who get the most egg breaks and/or kills.
I mean let's face it: you played a game of Tower Defense for 1 hour, and you lost, you should at least be rewarded for your effort..
:I mean let's face it, when you have played a game of Eggwars for 2-3 hours you should get awarded for effort ;)

I like the idea +1

Mrawesome590

Jan 15, 2017
I really like the idea. I played two games of tower defense that overall took me 2 hours and I got like 1 point. Great suggestion

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
2 hours? When I played Tower Defense, correct me if I'm wrong, but it never lasted to 2 hours o-o
This is a suggestion remember
I played two games....

That's true. But I think something could be done about that. It should really overall there total/final score.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom