Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amethyst_Gem

Aug 15, 2016
Yay! I am commentating now! DAMN I SOUND SO LOUD! The sound in the background is my AC.. ;P

VIDEO:

Whenever someone breaks a egg in the game, it sounds like thunder. LOL. RIP headset users.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You know Audacity is free and can help with the sound problems. Also I suggest to work with that background noise, if it's louder than your voice is never a good thing. Also when you gotta "Be right back" you can cut the video, you know, with again completely free software (for example Blender has a video editor in it)

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
You should use software such as OBS or fix the black parts above and below. Also, your audio was pretty low and I had to turn my speakers up which I don't usually for videos. Apart from those points it was an interesting video and would like to see more!

Amethyst_Gem

Aug 15, 2016
You should use software such as OBS or fix the black parts above and below. Also, your audio was pretty low and I had to turn my speakers up which I don't usually for videos. Apart from those points it was an interesting video and would like to see more!
Aww thank you! And i tried recording with OBS but i wouldnt.

Amethyst_Gem

Aug 15, 2016
You know Audacity is free and can help with the sound problems. Also I suggest to work with that background noise, if it's louder than your voice is never a good thing. Also when you gotta "Be right back" you can cut the video, you know, with again completely free software (for example Blender has a video editor in it)
I didn't know about Audacity. But i will make sure to get those things! But for now, i will see what i can do.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom