Should we do this?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 169486

People who have ranks don't necessarily "have money" what the hell are you on about?
Just because someone is spending more money on the server does not mean we should trust them more. I have seen people with ranks hack, so why should we believe they won't spam?

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
Just because someone is spending more money on the server does not mean we should trust them more. I have seen people with ranks hack, so why should we believe they won't spam?
What, Ranks are more trusted then stone ranks cuz they put there time to make that money to put in the sever, and about 99% of ranks would not do that sutff!! Stone rank is more likely to spam etc...

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I didn't say ranks don't spam, I mean they already spam and impersonate

If you go to lobby 1 you see many ranks doing that fake message thing, it's less spamming and more manipulating the permissions they've been giving if that makes sense. lol

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
10-30 seconds since that's enough to stop the spam.
okay firstly 10 seconds isn't enough to stop spam 30 okay but 10 seconds isn't at all enough to do that
no hate by the way

also as @MooTa_YT did say this has been suggested many times
which should make you think about this it has been suggested many times
yet it seems they aren't taking it into consideration

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I didn't say ranks don't spam, I mean they already spam and impersonate

If you go to lobby 1 you see many ranks doing that fake message thing, it's less spamming and more manipulating the permissions they've been giving if that makes sense. lol
also can we please ignore the part about ranks having quicker time
this once again means they have to have their same forums name as their IGN and they have to be tracked when they say do have a rank
@Rainbowaffelz has a different IGN from their forums name
but this doesn't matter what really matters is the thread's purpose so can we please go back on to that

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
okay firstly 10 seconds isn't enough to stop spam 30 okay but 10 seconds isn't at all enough to do that
no hate by the way

also as @MooTa_YT did say this has been suggested many times
which should make you think about this it has been suggested many times
yet it seems they aren't taking it into consideration
Agreed. ;) I said 10 up to 30 seconds since I'm not sure what others would think. ;)

Reactions: Injunction

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Why do you even care about the wait time?

Not a big deal imo
Do you want to have to wait even 10 seconds between chat messages? That's one of the reasons I hate Mineplex.

Also, a lot of people post on the forums asking quick little questions, and it's taking me forever to answer all of them. And yes, even good answers don't always take more than 45 seconds to type.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Do you want to have to wait even 10 seconds between chat messages? That's one of the reasons I hate Mineplex.

Also, a lot of people post on the forums asking quick little questions, and it's taking me forever to answer all of them. And yes, even good answers don't always take more than 45 seconds to type.
Oke, I could see why this would be annoying for some people, but me personally I don't care

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016

If it's on the same forum, just answer many questions at the same time. If not, just deal with it, still not a big problem.

Reactions: ISTY.
D

Deleted member 204478

I agree all the way, maybe they could shorten the amount of time you send a msg by how long you have been on the forums? :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom