Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
I suggest that the server would have a overall points, I am not talking about games like Minerware where it is obvious you get 25 or nothing. Just about long games like EggWars teams, even if I scroll all the way to the top I still didn't got to see where I started to get points, I think it would be much easier to just make an overall points in the end of your game, so even if you die you can still see how much points you got overall from the game. It would also be a great addition to Survival Games, because as you already know, in the new update you can do /sponsorplayer or something like that and pay points for it, so if you already knew how much points you got overall the game untill you died, it would be easier to think if you want to sponsor someone or not.
Edit: Ops, I meant it to be in the suggestions in the game not in the website

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Do you suggest dividing the points by modalities? o_O
No, I suggest that in the end of the game or when you die, you'll have a over all point count that says how much points you got overall in the game.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
This would be a small yet useful addition to the games on the network. Even though it isn't a high priority, I'll give you my support. :)

Moved from 'website suggestions' to 'server suggestions'.
Thanks, I just didn't noticed there are two Suggestions forums, sorry.

Reactions: Buuuddy

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I suggest that the server would have a overall points, I am not talking about games like Minerware where it is obvious you get 25 or nothing. Just about long games like EggWars teams, even if I scroll all the way to the top I still didn't got to see where I started to get points, I think it would be much easier to just make an overall points in the end of your game, so even if you die you can still see how much points you got overall from the game. It would also be a great addition to Survival Games, because as you already know, in the new update you can do /sponsorplayer or something like that and pay points for it, so if you already knew how much points you got overall the game untill you died, it would be easier to think if you want to sponsor someone or not.
Edit: Ops, I meant it to be in the suggestions in the game not in the website
I guess it would not hurt to add that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom