Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Please add the You cannot talk till the game starts. Thingy in MINEWARE to prevent everyone asking for Hard. Or may add Vote, Op, basic, normal, hard to the filter. Im getting sick of everyone saying i have vote....

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I think the main reason that some games mute players before the game start is to avoid teamers. This isn't really an issue in Minerware.
You could always press F3+D to clear all those nagging requests...

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I think the main reason that some games mute players before the game start is to avoid teamers. This isn't really an issue in Minerware.
You could always press F3+D to clear all those nagging requests...

My keyboard Will crash due spamming F3+D

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
My keyboard Will crash due spamming F3+D
ok try F1 at the expense of your HUD. You can work out what the objective is by watching what everyone else does!

But on a serious note, if you really find it a problem there are various mods that allow you to censor out messages containing certain keywords, like "hard" or what ever you want.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
ok try F1 at the expense of your HUD. You can work out what the objective is by watching what everyone else does!

But on a serious note, if you really find it a problem there are various mods that allow you to censor out messages containing certain keywords, like "hard" or what ever you want.
Havent deen that kind of mode in the list of Allowed mods

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 asking a higher ranked player for something you want is completely fine.

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
Please add the You cannot talk till the game starts. Thingy in MINEWARE to prevent everyone asking for Hard. Or may add Vote, Op, basic, normal, hard to the filter. Im getting sick of everyone saying i have vote....
I feel just like the other way I want to people "vote" to me to now what to vote, and sometimes I want to talk to someone in skywars and when the game starts no one awnser

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I don't see a problem with it, you can just ignore them. I usually say sorry when I chose the opposite thing they asked for though.
Sorry, but -1. It is completely fine to ask a donator for hard/ normal mode.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom