HOW GREAT IS THIS!?!

• Ayy! :D

• Not so much :v

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
So, some people will likely go to middle first in Skywars, to both get more chests and overall strategic advantage.
But the thing is, the loot you find in normal chests is the same than chests at mid...
I'd like to see more powerful gear in mid chests, as it can be pretty challenging to get there in some maps.
You could find Iron and Diamond armor, with both having a 50/50 percent chance of having protection II or protection I.
Same with swords, 50/50 Sharpness II or Sharpness I. You can also find enchanting tables, anvils, more lapis and more exp bottles, and TNT.
This is also linked to my previous SW suggestion here:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-skywars-great-again-sorry-today-i-built-a-wall-in-ew.177018/
Both of these suggestions are made to add variety to the SW gameplay.
Think about it , the gear has been the same for a long time, and it's also "unworkable" gear...
I invite you to make your own SW suggestions, the game really needs something to make it stick out.

@Tacosbefriends hai.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I like your idea but isn't it going to make a problem in the map Jungle because you can just walk to the mid and have better armor. I'd love this suggestion in a map like Sport where it is almost impossible to go to mid without getting killed/hit.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I'm perfectly fine with how it is right now. The first player at mid would be really stacked if this would be implemented. Camping will become a bigger issue than it currently is as well xd
It is true, the first in mid peering often get the best from his or her gear sitting around in chesten!

Dec 5, 2016
I think the middle shouldn't be as op because then the game becomes dependent of armour instead of skill or effort

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
I can see both sides of the argument, but I still feel like this could be really fun if done right! :)

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
This is a great idea! I thought the same also. More things at mid, less camping. Possibly, in mid, there'll be more op stuff like enderpearls in normal, one in 10 chance that a mid chest will have a god apple. All that stuff. Great idea :P

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I agree. mid should have a better item, so there won't be much campers as there is right now.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I don't even go to middle in Skywars I think I only do it in Pacman and Flowers. I have never done it in any other map.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom