Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
It can be a "good" idea and also a bad one. Why?

Friends would be able to get into the same party and start farming kills. If you think about it, in 15 games they win 15 kills, which could give them lots of XP.

icewallow

Apr 24, 2020
It can be a "good" idea and also a bad one. Why?

Friends would be able to get into the same party and start farming kills. If you think about it, in 15 games they win 15 kills, which could give them lots of XP.
i suppose but say you get 6 kills and then get knocked into the void by the last player and they get all the xp for camping all game. just doesn’t seem right. or a second place xp reward for solo sky wars?

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
I totally agree with this suggestion. I think XP should be rewarded for more things than winning a game. For example, you could kill about 10 players in one match and then be eliminated and not get any XP from that, which seems a little off to me. And in Bedrock, you cannot spawn-kill (because there is no gamemode where you can do so), so that shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).

icewallow

Apr 24, 2020
I totally agree with this suggestion. I think XP should be rewarded for more things than winning a game. For example, you could kill about 10 players in one match and then be eliminated and not get any XP from that, which seems a little off to me. And in Bedrock, you cannot spawn-kill (because there is no gamemode where you can do so), so that shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).
yeah! i hope this can be featured in the future as it would make a lot of sense and more of an incentive to play!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
Top Bottom