Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey everyone!

I've been on the forums for 4,5 years now, which is quite a long time. Time to make my first introduction... I guess?

About me:

Hi, my name is Laura. I was born on October 20th and I live in Belgium. Also, I have 3 pets; one cat and two dogs. My cat is about one year old and he is literally the cutest! In case you're wondering what breed of dogs I have? Well... I'd rather call them rats but they're actually chihuahua's. jk guys i love pets. At school, I'm in a graphic design class. This contains getting to work with programs like Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. And even though it may sound fun.. It's NOT. 😂 .. In my spare time, I draw. I've been drawing since a young age and never disliked it. I don't draw realistic things like eyes and stuff, just 'cartoonish' characters or some doodles.

My Minecraft history:

It all started in 2014, one of my best friends back then, played Minecraft. He played survival and uploaded his videos on Youtube. In some way, I hated Minecraft a lot. Back in 2014, I was a huge My Little Pony fan, me and my Minecraft friend decided to create our Youtube channel. He would upload Minecraft videos and I would upload My Little Pony videos. oh my...
Thank goodness we never started uploading. xD
But, to continue my Minecraft history.. In the summer of 2015 I downloaded my first fake Minecraft on the Ipad. But, unfortunately my World would reset once I refreshed the app. In the beginning of 2016 I finally got myself Pocket Edition and started building houses and stuff. Shortly after, I bought my own Java account. One of my school friends, who also played Minecraft invited me to play on a server called Cubecraft, and that's where my Cubecraft journey started.
Also, in May 2016 I got my diamond rank, that day I decided to create my forums account and share it with the community. It's only since 2018 that I became fully active on the main server, my favorite game was Solo Skywars. That was also the time I made my Minecraft Instagram to share my level-ups, screenshots with friends and interact with the community.

Funny facts about me:

- My favorite color is light green
- I used to be a huge MLP fan (as I mentioned before)
- I'm a bad dancer/singer
- I'm a cat person
- My favorite ice cream flavor is stracciatella
- I'm actually a good photographer

my life is quite boring😳

Thank you for reading my first introduction, if you have any further questions, feel free to start a conversation or comment your question down below.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Back in 2014, I was a huge My Little Pony fan, me and my Minecraft friend decided to create our Youtube channel. He would upload Minecraft videos and I would upload My Little Pony videos. oh my...
Thank goodness we never started uploading. xD
I would have loved to see this videos! Hopefully you’ll make them soon xd

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom