Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey everyone!

I've been on the forums for 4,5 years now, which is quite a long time. Time to make my first introduction... I guess?

About me:

Hi, my name is Laura. I was born on October 20th and I live in Belgium. Also, I have 3 pets; one cat and two dogs. My cat is about one year old and he is literally the cutest! In case you're wondering what breed of dogs I have? Well... I'd rather call them rats but they're actually chihuahua's. jk guys i love pets. At school, I'm in a graphic design class. This contains getting to work with programs like Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. And even though it may sound fun.. It's NOT. 😂 .. In my spare time, I draw. I've been drawing since a young age and never disliked it. I don't draw realistic things like eyes and stuff, just 'cartoonish' characters or some doodles.

My Minecraft history:

It all started in 2014, one of my best friends back then, played Minecraft. He played survival and uploaded his videos on Youtube. In some way, I hated Minecraft a lot. Back in 2014, I was a huge My Little Pony fan, me and my Minecraft friend decided to create our Youtube channel. He would upload Minecraft videos and I would upload My Little Pony videos. oh my...
Thank goodness we never started uploading. xD
But, to continue my Minecraft history.. In the summer of 2015 I downloaded my first fake Minecraft on the Ipad. But, unfortunately my World would reset once I refreshed the app. In the beginning of 2016 I finally got myself Pocket Edition and started building houses and stuff. Shortly after, I bought my own Java account. One of my school friends, who also played Minecraft invited me to play on a server called Cubecraft, and that's where my Cubecraft journey started.
Also, in May 2016 I got my diamond rank, that day I decided to create my forums account and share it with the community. It's only since 2018 that I became fully active on the main server, my favorite game was Solo Skywars. That was also the time I made my Minecraft Instagram to share my level-ups, screenshots with friends and interact with the community.

Funny facts about me:

- My favorite color is light green
- I used to be a huge MLP fan (as I mentioned before)
- I'm a bad dancer/singer
- I'm a cat person
- My favorite ice cream flavor is stracciatella
- I'm actually a good photographer

my life is quite boring😳

Thank you for reading my first introduction, if you have any further questions, feel free to start a conversation or comment your question down below.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Back in 2014, I was a huge My Little Pony fan, me and my Minecraft friend decided to create our Youtube channel. He would upload Minecraft videos and I would upload My Little Pony videos. oh my...
Thank goodness we never started uploading. xD
I would have loved to see this videos! Hopefully you’ll make them soon xd

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom