Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubecrafttalk

Novice Member
May 23, 2019
Not sure where this thing goes.

So since the 1.13 update on bedrock a week ago , Cubecraft frame rate drops sooo badly on the xbox one. The lobby loads up incredibly slow. Eggwars is almost unplayable, it stutters the whole game. Survival and Skywars arent so bad after the first 5 seconds.

Just wanted to ask if its just my XB1 doing this or others having the same problems? Is there any setting on the xbox that can be changed to speed it up or something?

Also since this update by minecraft, all the crafting tables in Survival and Skywars have bugged.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Ask other person with Xbox one who plays cubecraft.If he gets the same issue it’s not your device but if isn’t maybe you have some problem with it.Im having PS4 pro but it sometimes gets problems tho

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom