Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Examinedpoet8

Dec 18, 2016
How do you get EXP like win a match? Also like each round is like 20 mins so that's stupid if its like that's how you get EXP. Do you like buy in cubecraft shop? Or do you have to have Vanity Points or something

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
You get EXP from sending in troops, or what is mobs, like creepers, etc in the game.
You can send troops from the chest that is in your hot bar.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
How do you get EXP like win a match? Also like each round is like 20 mins so that's stupid if its like that's how you get EXP. Do you like buy in cubecraft shop? Or do you have to have Vanity Points or something
Y U NO FINISH THE GAME TUTORIAL????
Ugh.
I'm sick of this.
Why don't people finish the game tutorial?
I mean, people don't know how to play this is because of one of the two things (or both). One is don't English and two is don't finish the tutorial. It's just one click! Why don't you do it?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Ugh.
I'm sick of this.
I mean, people don't know how to play this is because of one of the two things (or both). One is don't English and two is don't finish the tutorial. It's just one click! Why don't you do it?
I feel like TD doesn't give enough information in the tutorial. People also don't read guides before playing.

As for XP, the others already said to send mobs. The top 3 mobs to send for XP/cost ratios are (from best to worst) are zombies, cave spiders, and spiders.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Ugh.
I'm sick of this.
The tutorial was so weird and annoying with teleporting people around I just gave up on it and asked a friend how to play myself :P

deathspawn

Nov 6, 2016
deathspawn.net
The explanation I give to people is this:

Select the chest in your hotbar and then right click. First square is usually blank due to a bug, but it is zombies. Shift click to queue up 12 and use the cage icon to send them. You will get exp for the enemy team killing your mobs.

That blank box bug really needs to be fixed at some point.

Added tip: Send zombies until you unlock cave spiders, then just send those the rest of the game if you're working on EXP.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom