Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
Before making a bug report I wanted to know if it was just me so here we go:

The new game Archer Assualt had, as I remember, some achievements to collect. However in the achievement menu I can only find ''Blockwars Core". Where is Archer Assault? Am I missing it? And what is "Blockwars Core" doing here? :P

Thanks in advance!

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Before making a bug report I wanted to know if it was just me so here we go:

The new game Archer Assualt had, as I remember, some achievements to collect. However in the achievement menu I can only find ''Blockwars Core". Where is Archer Assault? Am I missing it? And what is "Blockwars Core" doing here? :p

Thanks in advance!
Hello! If you think that this could be a bug, you can make a report with video evidence of the bug found on this page: https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Pls read the other comments befote commenting yourself lol
Meh, he was just trying to help with the bug area but he didn't answer the question wether you could see it or not. But he was just trying to help.

Reactions: _JoSee

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Meh, he was just trying to help with the bug area but he didn't answer the question wether you could see it or not. But he was just trying to help.
Meh, I said the exact same and this isn’t the first time he does such a thing...tbh idk y but I’m annoyed by people which literally repeat yhe same as someone else.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Meh, I said the exact same and this isn’t the first time he does such a thing...tbh idk y but I’m annoyed by people which literally repeat yhe same as someone else.
I know it, but you are bit too harsh lol

Reactions: _JoSee

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
Thanks for the help guys! I've made the bug report and hopefully we'll get featback soon.
[Can be locked now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.