Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do u wear glasses

  • Yes for hypermetropia (cant see close objects)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear bifocal

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14

Queen Ualala

Well-Known Member
May 4, 2020
947
1,443
129
Hey this is a poll to see who wears glasses. (I also wear glasses, so dont consider the title rude)
 

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
403
1,487
203
Pronouns
They/Them
I wear glasses in class to read the blackboard! My vision is quite blurry at the right.
 

Piggygirl120

Well-Known Member
Aug 18, 2020
14
113
104
24
Fantasyland
Pronouns
She/Her
I've had to start wearing glasses since about two years ago, as I became unable to see far-distance without it getting blurry
However, for now I really only use them when I play games where a lot of stuff moves on-screen at once, as they reduce a lot of the blurriness and help me focus on what's going on
Also apparently I look better with them on??
I can be quite the troll though... so you probably SHOULDN'T trust me!! ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Queen Ualala
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom