Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017
Hi! I was thinking of what I could do for a forum game and this came into mind! Rules down below!

Rules:

In this game the first player (me) is going to ask a random would you rather question. Then, the next person has to reply and answer the question then come up with another question and put that in the reply as well. The next player would use the previous player's question and come up with another question and so on. And the only rule is to have fun!

My Question: Would you rather have a dog with a cat's personality or a cat with a dog's personality?

Reactions: QuikMiner

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
i would stare at the ugly person for 5 minutes

Would you rather know when you're gonna die or how you're gonna die
When
That way you wouldn't just constantly be paranoid whenever you do something that could cause you to die in that way
also because finishing a bucket list is so much easier that way

Have strong leg muscles or arm muscles

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
When
That way you wouldn't just constantly be paranoid whenever you do something that could cause you to die in that way
also because finishing a bucket list is so much easier that way

Have strong leg muscles or arm muscles
Arm muscles. Idk why.

Would you rather put a toothpick under your toenail and violently kick a wall , or jump into a pool of lemonade while covered in papercuts and stay in for two minutes? Yes, I am making you answer this. Cringe, my friend, cringe.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Arm muscles. Idk why.

Would you rather put a toothpick under your toenail and violently kick a wall , or jump into a pool of lemonade while covered in papercuts and stay in for two minutes? Yes, I am making you answer this. Cringe, my friend, cringe.

I would rathers put a toothpick under your toenail and violently kick a wall.

Would you rather... Be always the first one to listen to Ariana Grande's new albums / songs, or be always the first one to buy and see Ariana Grande's new merch.

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
I would rathers put a toothpick under your toenail and violently kick a wall.

Would you rather... Be always the first one to listen to Ariana Grande's new albums/songs, or be always the first one to buy and see Ariana Grande's new merch.
Be always the first one to listen to Ariana Grande's new albums/songs because I don't spend money on merch <3
Would you rather only be able to listen to Spongebob songs for the rest of your life
OR
Reread all 56 pages of iTunes' terms and conditions, every day for the rest of your life

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Be always the first one to listen to Ariana Grande's new albums/songs because I don't spend money on merch <3
Would you rather only be able to listen to Spongebob songs for the rest of your life
OR
Reread all 56 pages of iTunes' terms and conditions, every day for the rest of your life
Spongebob
That way I just don't listen to music, the other means I can't even do anything for the rest of my life and all that reading
Well it gives me knowledge that I can't use

On the same topic
Would you rather own a Lamborghini but never have any spare tires or warranty
Or
install 12 Gainfull bookcases in your garage each being filled with a book than reading a different book each day you can

(Going Tia Lopez on this 1)

Reactions: QuikMiner

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
Spongebob
That way I just don't listen to music, the other means I can't even do anything for the rest of my life and all that reading
Well it gives me knowledge that I can't use

On the same topic
Would you rather own a Lamborghini but never have any spare tires or warranty
Or
install 12 Gainfull bookcases in your garage each being filled with a book than reading a different book each day you can

(Going Tia Lopez on this 1)
Own a Lamborghini but never have any spare tires or warranty because I can sell the Lambo for $$
xD

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Own a Lamborghini but never have any spare tires or warranty because I can sell the Lambo for $$
xD
My answer is I would rather XD
Okay would you rather say hi every time you saw someone you knew at a store even if you are in an awkward relationship with them
Or whisper whenever greeting someone so they can't hear you, creating n awkward moment where you neither are sure about anything

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
My answer is I would rather XD
Okay would you rather say hi every time you saw someone you knew at a store even if you are in an awkward relationship with them
Or whisper whenever greeting someone so they can't hear you, creating n awkward moment where you neither are sure about anything
Oops...
Anyway, I would rather say hi every time you saw someone you knew at a store even if you are in an awkward relationship with them because... I like saying hi to people? xD
Would you rather play egg wars or skywars for the rest of your life and not be able to join another server?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Oops...
Anyway, I would rather say hi every time you saw someone you knew at a store even if you are in an awkward relationship with them because... I like saying hi to people? xD
Would you rather play egg wars or skywars for the rest of your life and not be able to join another server?

Always play Eggwars and Skywars since i don´t really do anything else.. xd

Would you rather
- Change your profile picture to Ariana Grande
- Change your name to ArianaGrande

Attachments

• 2dfb43829b70b7e26eeeaeeb836b5269--photo-and-video-moonlight.jpg
    2dfb43829b70b7e26eeeaeeb836b5269--photo-and-video-moonlight.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 119
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom