Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should cubecraft just be removed after the last update ?

  • Yes

    Votes: 29 93.5%
  • Yes

    Votes: 2 6.5%

  • Total voters
    31

Chum Chum

Member
Jun 7, 2018
84
101
24
91
I'm leaving cc, who else lol
I left before you.
HUE HUE HUE.
But it's always fun to insult people that use the forums.
"Your idea is not original!"
"It has been suggested before!"
"I know a better version!"
"Fix your English!"
"This is was implemented before and look what happened!"
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom