Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ApolloIV

Mar 11, 2017
Ireland
Hello all!
I want to share a story of a team in Eggwars who camped pretty hard.

There were 2 teams left. The map was kingdom. I was on yellow team, blue team a never built a bridge. Instead, they built a literal kingdom on top of their kingdom. One player on the team made the "f" word out of blocks. I asked them to get rid of it. They did, and then kept building up into the sky. Up and up. While they did that the rest of yellow team and I rushed into their base destroying their egg. Then we waited, no matter what the last 3 players would die. They are too high in the sky to survive the fall. And.....they slipped and we won.

Your turn! Tell me a story! :D
@TriangleAttack Don't have a epic story like yours :( But me and a friend once tried to get these campers on the map pizza on eggwars and on the island with the diamonds we built obsidian around it xD . We eventually got the Bow campers in the end with an obsidian wall.. The game duration was like 2 and a half hours :v

Reactions: TriangleAttack

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Hello all!
I want to share a story of a team in Eggwars who camped pretty hard.

There were 2 teams left. The map was kingdom. I was on yellow team, blue team a never built a bridge. Instead, they built a literal kingdom on top of their kingdom. One player on the team made the "f" word out of blocks. I asked them to get rid of it. They did, and then kept building up into the sky. Up and up. While they did that the rest of yellow team and I rushed into their base destroying their egg. Then we waited, no matter what the last 3 players would die. They are too high in the sky to survive the fall. And.....they slipped and we won.

Your turn! Tell me a story! :D
This is why I only play short maps..

Reactions: TriangleAttack
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums I hope you will have an awesome time here!:D
Current situation with CubeCraft updates as of today:
1715752801899.png
Frontlane wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva gefeliciteerd!!! 🥳🥳
i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Top Bottom