Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello all!
I want to share a story of a team in Eggwars who camped pretty hard.

There were 2 teams left. The map was kingdom. I was on yellow team, blue team a never built a bridge. Instead, they built a literal kingdom on top of their kingdom. One player on the team made the "f" word out of blocks. I asked them to get rid of it. They did, and then kept building up into the sky. Up and up. While they did that the rest of yellow team and I rushed into their base destroying their egg. Then we waited, no matter what the last 3 players would die. They are too high in the sky to survive the fall. And.....they slipped and we won.

Your turn! Tell me a story! :D

Reactions: Shamel

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
I was on eggwars playing on the map Instruments and I rushed to mod to eliminate Yellow and was successful in getting rid of them, that was about 3 mins into the game. Then I went back to my island and geared up, Red and Blue both broke there bridges and we had to wait ages to gear up enough to get to there island, both teams built castles around there egg and it was obvious they weren't leaving there island anytime soon. So I then saved up 2 epearls to get to blue and reds island, I finally got to reds island and got there egg and that was about 1 hour later, since I did die a couple of times, since 1 was hacking, then I got there egg and killed all 3 of them, since I had better gear. After that I built back to mid and blue built to mid finally and I hit them both off and got there egg and the both got off the island and my team killed them and we won. So in total the game last 2 hours

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They are too high in the sky to survive the fall.
what if they shifted?

I Would Say When This Person Was Camping Me In A Game Of Lucky Islands I Just Can't Get To Them Up To The Point Where I Am Bridging High In The Sky Then I Said

"You Know What I Am Done With This Nonsense" & Jumped Right The Heck Off Into The Void

The End

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
what if they shifted?

I Would Say When This Person Was Camping Me In A Game Of Lucky Islands I Just Can't Get To Them Up To The Point Where I Am Bridging High In The Sky Then I Said

"You Know What I Am Done With This Nonsense" & Jumped Right The Heck Off Into The Void

The End
I'm saying, they built to high to survive if they fell. Eventually they fell, but they couldn't survive it was so high

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
I hate the campers!!! camping should be rule!!

I mean I say Camping should only be if you have no egg.
I was in games where a team of players who had no egg would call my friends & I out saying we're camping, even though we still had an egg.
To be honest it makes me laugh.

D

Deleted member 254738

Saben que? Cubecraft últimamente se esta volviendo bien pesado con los Quiqueos, y aunque no lo creas es estúpido lo que hace, para ver, me estas diciendo que si yo uso escudo que te brinda Anti Knowback cuando lo usas, te quiquean por hack? menuda vergüenza que dais, porque, no entiendo una de las peores versiones que tenéis es la 1.9, no sirve ni pa una MRD, te quiquean por todo, que acaso ahora hay ban por usar el escudo? encima ni siquiera banean a los hackers, es acaso este un INSULTO a la Comunidad? Enhorabuena Cubecraft, tu Sentinel esta empezando a demoler lo poco de dignidad que te queda, un saludo no salí baneado pero si Quiqueado, llamenlo como quieran, porcierto "quiqueado" es lo mismo que "Quited"

D

Deleted member 254738

Lo siendo es KnockBack, no Know, sorry mi error :D

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
For me, I've seen it more in skywars and not as much in eggwars.

One game my teammate and I were about to attack another 2-man team but found that they were skybasing. We attempted to cross but they shot down my teammate. I got the video up, got a mod to watch the live game, and both skybasers popped dead in a matter of seconds. Free win, but sucks that my partner didn't get that one.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Thursday night on the "fairground" map, I was playing with my friend Abby, and a guy was camping somewhere in the map... both of our compasses pointed him to being in that red and white tower at mid, but we couldn't see him and TNT didn't do anything. It was just him and us left in the game. So we waited and waited, told him to come out, he wouldn't... Abby and I eventually got the acheivment for having our egg intact for 45 minutes. It got to the point where I literally went and make dinner, and then ate dinner while waiting YouTube, just sitting there waiting. Abby built a giant sandstone bridge between our island and mid, and had started turning it into a house-fortress out of boredom.

Then, out of nowhere, that crusty child says in global: "I'm back, I was AFK."

So basically he was AFK that entire time. And no more than a few minutes after he said that, he left the game and we won. By that time it was well over an hour. To this day I have no idea where he was camping, considering our compasses were pointing to the tower but his nametag never showed and TNT didn't stir him up. Mystery.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
Your turn! Tell me a story! [/QUOTE]
There was once two campers on team normal eggwars who had been camping the entire game with all their gens maxed out. They had like 5 layers of obby and loads of backup chests. It was normal items so we couldn't pearl to them. They would keep switching turns bow-spamming us from their island, so we had a painful 15 MINUTES just of safe bridging, and just as we were about to get there, can ya guess what happened?
One of them put all their stuff in a chest, got a bunch of TNT, and literally suicide-bombed up our safe-bridge. So we tried again. The same thing happened. We tried safe- building in the sky, they suicide-bombed us up there by building up around our bridge while one of them was distracting us, dug in, blew it up, and killed us both. We had our egg, but my teammate quit.
Then, they both came with op gear, would not stop blocking with their shields, and would then bow-spam me. I eventually got spam-clicked to death, and after about 10 minutes, they blocked my spawn-point in with obsidian, (this was on the map medieval).
Then they just went afk after blocking up my spawnpoint with 3 layers of obby, and broke my egg. I shortly just quit, and I have never seen those two since.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Your turn! Tell me a story!
There was once two campers on team normal eggwars who had been camping the entire game with all their gens maxed out. They had like 5 layers of obby and loads of backup chests. It was normal items so we couldn't pearl to them. They would keep switching turns bow-spamming us from their island, so we had a painful 15 MINUTES just of safe bridging, and just as we were about to get there, can ya guess what happened?
One of them put all their stuff in a chest, got a bunch of TNT, and literally suicide-bombed up our safe-bridge. So we tried again. The same thing happened. We tried safe- building in the sky, they suicide-bombed us up there by building up around our bridge while one of them was distracting us, dug in, blew it up, and killed us both. We had our egg, but my teammate quit.
Then, they both came with op gear, would not stop blocking with their shields, and would then bow-spam me. I eventually got spam-clicked to death, and after about 10 minutes, they blocked my spawn-point in with obsidian, (this was on the map medieval).
Then they just went afk after blocking up my spawnpoint with 3 layers of obby, and broke my egg. I shortly just quit, and I have never seen those two since.[/QUOTE]
I feel bad for you

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom