[/IMG]

Q01CvC.png

m4wzE4.png

bhKIoB.png

dek1TF.png

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Remember, everyone has to start from the beginning. You can't start with a project without removing/adding things, replacing things, etc....
If you just add more stuff & detail stuff (like that welcome to funland sign), your builds will become better and better. Just don't remove your world or the whole project because you think something is wrong. Believe in yourself and maybe you can get more inspiration the more you build. There are always YouTube videos and good builders who can help you out. Good luck with further projects (and this one of course!) :)

Freaker

Mar 2, 2017
Remember, everyone has to start from the beginning. You can't start with a project without removing/adding things, replacing things, etc....
If you just add more stuff & detail stuff (like that welcome to funland sign), your builds will become better and better. Just don't remove your world or the whole project because you think something is wrong. Believe in yourself and maybe you can get more inspiration the more you build. There are always YouTube videos and good builders who can help you out. Good luck with further projects (and this one of course!) :)
this isnt my first build

I'm actually good

this is my worst build so far

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It's fine in my opinion, its not as bad as I imagine it could be. Some improvements could be great! Do you have anymore snaps of you builds? Would be cool :D

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
How depressing. If you want help with making bridges like you tried in the picture, slide in them dms for some pics.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.