Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
XD idc since its an ew record there ew players they can have it. ggs to them
Yes, But diversity in strategies is what gave us that 54 second game, we usually play EggWars Duo's We created a strategy on what we thought would do better, A skywars player, Survival Games player thinks different.
Creating a new strategy is what will make the games faster

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yes, But diversity in strategies is what gave us that 54 second game, we usually play EggWars Duo's We created a strategy on what we thought would do better, A skywars player, Survival Games player thinks different.
Creating a new strategy is what will make the games faster
True u guys did a great job. For speedrunning the strat is really important, however u also need quite a bit of luck.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
u really should go for it again, I don't mind teaching u guys our strat :)
I would like to try get the wr as low as possible however im putting al the time i have rn in grinding skywars because im almost on every lb lol might give it a shot after that.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
True u guys did a great job. For speedrunning the strat is really important, however u also need quite a bit of luck.
The To4 "Luck" tbh is a lot easier than To2 Eggwars (to me atleast) I find the players in To2 A lot harder to fight against that To2.

I recognize this because when I was playing fortnite, I absolutely SUCKED, So to me my idea was "I'm going to play Sqauds over solo's so I can rely on my teammates more"
I believe that's how a lot of squad players play as well
And tbh met some good friends being bad on that game, even tho I kinda hate it now it isn't fun to me anymore😂 (spoiler,I got good) (Like i recently got really god at eg wor, now I is b o r e d)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom