Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
The maps are good but I’m not forcing you to play everyone has their opinion and if you don’t like squads don’t play it.Also please stop calling bad and annoying.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
The maps are good but I’m not forcing you to play everyone has their opinion and if you don’t like squads don’t play it.Also please stop calling bad and annoying.
What did you say in that last part?
To me all the map sucks I don't like the play style of them, I hate these XL maps like UTS This is why I don't play solos or Squads, Duos has the Medium and small maps
Thats what the map sucks

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
They are all bad like I said, the are XL maps i think all XL maps are bad
Also this is mean you only allowed the opponents to enjoy 54 seconds at best which is horrible.You guys could have made someone quit cubecraft.What happens if you didn’t speed run that guy would have been one of the best players but you ended early this is cruel.Now what did you gain just ruining people’s fun and getting people to say congratulations.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Also this is mean you only allowed the opponents to enjoy 54 seconds at best which is horrible.You guys could have made someone quit cubecraft.What happens if you didn’t speed run that guy would have been one of the best players but you ended early this is cruel.Now what did you gain just ruining people’s fun and getting people to say congratulations.
If someone quits cubecraft because they got mauled in 54 seconds then why play?

Like dude the only fun part about bedrock to me is the speed, otherwise I'd main java....

Even if god bridging didn't exist I'd still main it cause i can sprint bridge

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him

Like dude the only fun part about bedrock to me is the speed, otherwise I'd main java....

Do you really like ruining people’s fun if that was me earlier on I would leave and you probably would too.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him

Shame on you for not allowing them to enjoy 1 minute.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Do you really like ruining people’s fun if that was me earlier on I would leave and you probably would too.
Do you erally like ruining others people fun? YOU STREAM SNIPED RELATED TO RUIN HIS SPEEDRUNNING GAMES

AND YOU CALL ME TOXIC AHHAHAHAHAHAH
like bruh just stop -_-

Say stuff that you will also hold up to, I don't tell people to stop hacking and go hack myself unlike you

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you erally like ruining others people fun? YOU STREAM SNIPED RELATED TO RUIN HIS SPEEDRUNNING GAMES

like bruh just stop -_-

Say stuff that you will also hold up to, I don't tell people to stop hacking and go hack myself unlike you
I am just saying this is cruel at least give them 1 minute to enjoy the game and in this paragraph I didn’t say your toxic.Just please give players a chance to enjoy like 1:15 seconds at least.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him

like bruh just stop -_-

I don’t lol I’ll stop calling you toxic and will remove that profile post because it is apparent that you are mad at me so I’ll stop this but please at least give them a chance to play by the way don’t call me toxic thank you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^
Lyriie wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌷
Lyriie wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌷
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈