Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mikeymike_

Nov 28, 2014
Winter Wonderland
Hello, I was just wondering if ranks could get world edit back for creative? The world edit was very great and it was one of the benefits I liked for donating money for obsidian rank. Thanks, mikeymike_.:):):)

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Hello, I was just wondering if ranks could get world edit back for creative? The world edit was very great and it was one of the benefits I liked for donating money for obsidian rank. Thanks, mikeymike_.:):):)
Maybe not. First of all, freebuild is not one of CubeCraft's strong points, so the plots are not that big. Therefore world edit isnt really needed. Second the owners and devs would have to make changes to rank perms, in game and in the store. This rounds down to too much work for not enough people.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Maybe not. First of all, freebuild is not one of CubeCraft's strong points, so the plots are not that big. Therefore world edit isnt really needed. Second the owners and devs would have to make changes to rank perms, in game and in the store. This rounds down to too much work for not enough people.

No to pretty much all you said.
They are unable to give world edit specifically to rank players as it is against mojangs EULA.
Google this if you're unsure what it is.

D

Deleted member 169486

Hello,

As you know, world edit was available for ranked players before freebuild went into maintenance. However, during that time the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) was changed.

In the change mojang made it so when donating, you could only get cosmetic features like hats, chat, and vanity points. In the update you could no longer purchase a rank that would give you advantages over other players.

If you would like, you can read about the EULA here, and an FAQ can be found here.

Now, there hasn't been much talk about adding worlds edit back but we can assume that when it is, it would most likely cost points or have something to do with a vote goal.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom