Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which 5 Cosmetics would you want to have?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello everyone! Today’s suggestion will be about a new Winter bundle! Hope you like it ;)

1 Egg Skin
  • Hot Chocolate
This egg skin will be similar to the “Coffee” one, except it will be a red mug with 3 marshmallows on top and a white milky swirl in the beverage. There could possibly be animated steam coming out the top too. Also, if the egg is broken, the mug will shatter and the drink will spill.

1 Shop Skin
  • Gingerbread Man

1 Skyblock Furniture
  • Gingerbread House
This Skyblock furniture item could be of similar size to the “Pile of Books”.

IMG_4043.jpeg

1 Arrow Trail
  • Festive Lights Arrow Trail
A very long string of festive holiday lights would shoot out with your arrow and would disappear once your arrow lands or hits its target.

IMG_4044.jpeg

1 Pit Skin
  • Igloo

1 Lucky Block Skin
  • Holiday Gift 🎁

2 Buddies
IMG_4046.png

3 Prefixes
The following prefixes were made by @WorriedSkate940 . Please go check out his creation: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/some-prefixes-i-made-part-2.356261/
  • Christmas
  • Frozen
  • Carol Singer

Price
For the price of this bundle, I suggest that it is 990 Minecoins (or 7.99$ CAD). I suggest that price because the new RGB Bundle also has 11 cosmetics and is 990 Minecoins (or 7.99$ CAD).

Thank you for reading this suggestion! What do you think about it? Would you like it to be implemented? If you do, then don’t forget to vote :agree:!

- Reesle 🎄

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Cool ideas! It would be nice to see a new Christmas bundle this year with these items. In a way, seeing some fresh Christmas items would make the Winter event more festive 🎄

Also, there is already a Hot Cocoa egg skin (that I have)
However, I think it was from the 2019 Christmas Bundle, so a newer one would be great! The new one would be different enough in appearance anyway (the previous one was green and squarish in shape with a face on it) Also, I like the animation ideas for it ☕ 👍

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom