Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey everyone!
I'm a very active player with a dream:

WINSTREAKS ON CUBECRAFT

* Why
I can give you a lot of reasons why this should be added! Here are the most common ones.
- Players would play (even) more because they have something to play for (winstreak)

I think, right now, players are just playing Skywars or Eggwars without a goal.. Just playing
endless games. Because, it's IMPOSSIBLE to still catch up with players like Flqris or
Jefe_Maestro1.

- Amazing players like Flqris and ForGiveMe would form teams to get AMAZING winstreaks
I'm not talking about people being like "Oh yes, I finally reached 100 Eggwars winstreak.. " - don't get me
wrong, people! 100 is already an amazing number - but.. I'm talking about a 1000 winstreak.

Add this as soon as possible! Reasons are named above!
People now commenting "but cubecraft already has a reward-system..", that's TOTALLY different!

Edit: also something really good about winstreaks.. For example; there's a winstreakleaderboard: the number 1 can lose their position on the board at all time!

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey everyone!

WINSTREAKS ON CUBECRAFT

* Why
I can give you a lot of reasons why this should be added! Here are the most common ones.
- Players would play (even) more because they have something to play for (winstreak)

I think, right now, players are just playing Skywars or Eggwars without a goal.. Just playing
endless games. Because, it's IMPOSSIBLE to still catch up with players like Flqris or
Jefe_Maestro1.

- Amazing players like Flqris and ForGiveMe would form teams to get AMAZING winstreaks
I'm not talking about people being like "Oh yes, I finally reached 100 Eggwars winstreak.. " - don't get me
wrong, people! 100 is already an amazing number - but.. I'm talking about a 1000 winstreak.

People now commenting "but cubecraft already has a reward-system..", that's TOTALLY different!
They honestly should be doing better things...

Reactions: Secret

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
That reminds me of Technoblade's insane BedWars winstreak. Why not add this to Cube? I think it'd be a fun add-on to the statistics.
Indeed, I got inspired to make this thread in the first place! I saw his insane winstreak and I'd love it if people would to the same thing on Cubecraft

A

A pigeon

Yes and add a winstreak leaderboard. That would make no lifers cry , because then anyone more skilled than them can actually get a chance on being on the leaderboards

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Yes and add a winstreak leaderboard. That would make no lifers cry , because then anyone more skilled than them can actually get a chance on being on the leaderboards
Totaly agree! Speaking of leaderboards: they should be toggleable (is that a word?)

BeastRudy

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2017
Netherlands
Hey everyone!

WINSTREAKS ON CUBECRAFT

* Why

Jefe_Maestro1.

Edit: also something really good about winstreaks.. For example; there's a winstreakleaderboard: the number 1 can lose their position on the board at all time!
Good idea

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hey everyone!

WINSTREAKS ON CUBECRAFT

* Why

Jefe_Maestro1.

I'm going to be honest. This would be a waste of time. -1

Reactions: Secret
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom