Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

k1ngvenator

Jun 15, 2022
Hey Cubecraft

Had no idea where to post this so I figured this would be the best place for it.

So, I'm not speaking for myself with this potential glitch, I'm speaking for my friend. We were both on the Survival Games Duos leaderboards for a very long time but according to my friend, he's slowly being pushed off the leaderboard because apparently, any wins he gets do not get added to his total amount, so, as you can imagine, he's been on the same number for a while now, so much so that I'm pretty sure he's off the board now.

Is there anything that can be done about this if the wins actually aren't registering?

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello @k1ngvenator

Apologies for the late response. We're sorry to hear your friend has been experiencing issues with our leaderboards.
This is a known issue, however, our QA team is still investigating what may be causing it as not every player is experiencing this.

If you or someone else is still frequently experiencing this issue, we would like to ask if they could type /whereami in chat once they joined a game of, in this case, Survival Games Duos (but it can be applied to any game of which wins are not counted). After the command was sent, they must take a screenshot of what appears next in chat (the Server ID etc).

If, after the game was finished and won, it appears that its win has not been added up to the player's stats, they should make a ticket in our Discord server and provide us with the screenshot of the /whereami-output they made earlier. It will then be forwarded to our QA team.

Please note that for future in-game issues or bugs, we recommend reporting them in our bug reports section so it's immediately sent to the appropriate staff team to deal with them.

I hope my explanation is sufficient. Do not hesitate to ask if you have any more questions :)
Wishing you a lovely end of the year,

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom