Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rebalance the elytra kits

• Total voters

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
ok
So as of now, normal maps have balanced kits.
However, because wing maps need elytra, this removes the chest plate from all 5 kits and creates a huge disadvantage to a few classes. For example, the ninja kit has three armor points on normal maps. In elytra maps, they have half a point of armor, which makes the kit completely unusable.
Not only that, but in the shop, buying a chest plate is a good way to kill yourself because wing maps require you to fly to travel.
A solution to this is to add protection enchantments to the elytra.
Leather: I
Chainmail: II
Gold: II
Iron: III
Diamond: V
And also, while your at it, new maps would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Facelurite

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Im not a huge fan of elytra pvp, its too fast. And by the time you land you instantly start getting attacked. It would be nice for it to be balanced, but I'm not a fan. +.5

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
Elytra PvP isn't really awesome, when you land, someone starts attacking you directly.
I know, I don't like elytra pvp either, which is why I suggested to change it. Besides, the whole part of pvp is to kill people, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that you'll get attacked in a pvp server. This is not about whether or not you like pvp, this is about the suggestion. Your opinion of one shouldn't effect the other. So let me ask you again: what don't you like about the suggestion?

F

Facelurite

Agreed. Alrhough I can survive woth a chestpiece ,I have seen people take to long to change the chestpiece ti elytra and die falling.
I absolutely adore ElytraPvP.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: