Which change should be made?

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
2017-12-19_19.39.32.png

So today I decided to play some Wings FFA and I thought about how OP the archer kit was before the update and thought of what would happen now if I shopped as well... and it is the most awful combination FFA has ever seen. I could never run out of arrows and only had to camp spawn points such as the platform and X-Wing to get over 100 kills without dying a single time. I simply had to bow spam as much as I could and the other players on the map couldn't do anything about it. I could've probably went on until my Elytra broke and much longer after that if I decided to buy a chestplate and camp the bottom.

So I suggest two different things to help fix this:

• Add armor points to the elytra itself to reflect a chestplate that the kit would have in a non-wings map.
    • Armor would improve the game entirely by making it much harder to spawn kill which is everywhere on wings FFA and make it harder for archers to easily get kills and have infinite arrows.
  • Reduce the arrows given to archer in wings modes to 4 or even less.
    • This would help with the problem but I believe the first suggestion would make wings FFA more enjoyable as a whole as well as fix the problem.
Thanks for reading! ♡

Reactions: Livvv

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
View attachment 140625
So today I decided to play some Wings FFA and I thought about how OP the archer kit was before the update and thought of what would happen now if I shopped as well... and it is the most awful combination FFA has ever seen. I could never run out of arrows and only had to camp spawn points such as the platform and X-Wing to get over 100 kills without dying a single time. I simply had to bow spam as much as I could and the other players on the map couldn't do anything about it. I could've probably went on until my Elytra broke and much longer after that if I decided to buy a chestplate and camp the bottom.

• Add armor points to the elytra itself to reflect a chestplate that the kit would have in a non-wings map.
    • Armor would improve the game entirely by making it much harder to spawn kill which is everywhere on wings FFA and make it harder for archers to easily get kills and have infinite arrows.
    • This would help with the problem but I believe the first suggestion would make wings FFA more enjoyable as a whole as well as fix the problem.
Thanks for reading! ♡
I think no changes should be made, because I think ffa is fine right now.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
yeah it's OP In wings, but what can be done
it isn't abuse at all, since you don't need a rank to use the kit it is completely your choice
the only thing I'd say is reduce the amount of arrows you get upon kill to maybe 4

Reactions: Power Ranger

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
View attachment 140625

Thanks for reading! ♡
Yikes! 100 kills? That does seem way too op...
+1 (Reduce Arrows)
I think no changes should be made, because I think ffa is fine right now.
I think it should be changed as that is way too op. Just a bit curious, but why do you say no changes should be made?

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom