Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Veteran
Nov 23, 2014
2,039
2,900
418
24
the Netherlands
oh Hi there, a very small suggestion about wing rush.
So This is it, the game had a sort of a recipe like Mario kart. But What you have in Mario kart, the map would be shown before the game starts. And for Some players the chunks would load slowly in-game and crash.

So My idea is, give us a proof How the map Looks like to load the chunks before playing.

If you have feedback, I'm waiting for them :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom