Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add a winstreak system to skywars?

• Total voters
Oct 22, 2017
Hi guys

Idea:
What about a winstreak system wich counts howmany wins you have in a row

More detailed:
Wouldn't it be a cool idea to add a system for winstreaks so you can see howmany wins you have without dying

Purpose:
Adding this can be a great upgrade to
the game I know Skywars had an upgrade recently but maybe you can upgrade it along with other upgrades that come later

Why:
I would love to see my own winstreak and I think I am not the only one (hope so thouht)
It will also give more achievments to achieve like Get a winstreak of 10. Get 3 winstreaks of at least 5 wins

Good:
I think that there will be many people trying to get the most winstreak record (I recently saw some video's of a youtuber: technoblade he had a gigantic winstreak and many many youtubers were trying to get a bigger winstreak)

And:
There will be more people playing skywars because there is a goal to accomplish now

Thats it
If you like this vote yes
Dont forget to like if you appriciate my effort to make this
<3
i dont win that often but i would like to see what other players have as their biggest win streak

Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom