Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GabbyPunk03_

Aug 21, 2014
de land of Mooosic
Ign: SameeraCat
Details: I picked her because she sticks with me all the time , she's an amazing person and she would help the server a lot (she already does !) and she's my best friend ♥️

Ign: Lambchop756
Details: I also picked her because she is an amazing awesome person she plays on the server a lot! She's also my best friend and always helps me out ! ♥️

Ign: Picklespussycat
Details: I also also picked her because she is an awesome and amazing person she's on the server a lot and she is SO SO SO Funny :P she's is also also my best friend ♥️

GabbyPunk03_

Aug 21, 2014
de land of Mooosic
t
Details: I picked her because she sticks with me all the time , she's an amazing person and she would help the server a lot (she already does !) and she's my best friend ♥️

Details: I also picked her because she is an amazing awesome person she plays on the server a lot! She's also my best friend and always helps me out ! ♥️

Details: I also also picked her because she is an awesome and amazing person she's on the server a lot and she is SO SO SO Funny :p she's is also also my best friend ♥️

That took forever

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School

Details: I also also picked her because she is an awesome and amazing person she's on the server a lot and she is SO SO SO Funny :p she's is also also my best friend ♥️
aww ty, but I rather buy it myself, so that I feel like im doing something for the server, but tysm for saying me :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom