Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Alright. If some of you aren’t aware, Mojang is coming out with a new combat system for 1.19 (could possibly change). The new combat is already available in snapshots of the new version too. I’m just curious because Cubecraft updated to 1.9 when that came out. Or would Cubecraft split and have a 1.9 network and a 1.19 network?

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
At the moment I would say that it's quite unlikely. CubeCraft takes a risk every time they update the version of the server, as players who prefer older versions or players that use clients that only run on older versions, won't be able to play anymore.

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
At the moment I would say that it's quite unlikely. CubeCraft takes a risk every time they update the version of the server, as players who prefer older versions or players that use clients that only run on older versions, won't be able to play anymore.
Agreed. Not much of a fan of the combat snapshot either tbh. Really hope they don’t add the new pvp.

Reactions: NotEyad and Lyriie

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
I saw some videos about the new combat and didn't like it tbh cuz there is no hitdelay so I don't hope they update it

Reactions: adamsony
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom