Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I dont know if this is in the right section, I think it is but if its not sorry.
So Im thinking about getting a new laptop so I get a lot less lag and way more FPS. If I do and I log into minercaft on my account will everything in my minecraft servers including ranks save? I think it will, but I really don't want to lose everything so Im just making sure.

All your progress in online servers will be saved by the server itself. Ranks are connected to your account (UUID). If you log into the account you bought rank on you will still have your rank. Other stuff is usually saved on your computer. This means if you change your computer you will lose things like your singleplayer worlds, your texture packs/shaders, the mods/versions of minecraft you have, the servers you had in your multiplayer etc. You just need to log in and add the server you want to play with the correct ip and everything will be fine.:)

Reactions: 0ffense
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom