Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fernando duran

Apr 22, 2016
Venezuela
Hey, i am actually farming xp wining skywars solo, i can actually easily win 6000 xp on 3-4 hours. But i wan know if there a better form to get more xp more fast ?

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
If I want to grind exp, I play Solo Survival Games becuase for me it are fast and easy games. But you can also try to play Team Lucky Island on the map Feast. :)

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Well the two best ways to get xp is by A. getting kills in quake craft or B.go into egg wars and smash eggs fast breaking a egg gets you 6xp per egg (I think)so if you're in solo with 11 other players that's 66xp (if you break every egg) but to do this you must act fast as soon as the game starts you have to head to islands.

Just a suggestion :P

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
If you're good at it, quake craft or spleef, since the length of the game depends on who wins first.
Other good options are eggwars solo "end" and "safari" because they have pre-built bridges , and eggwars teams "rome" since it ends pretty quickly and violently.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really don't have any idea. I play for earning experience Minerware. But further I'm just playing games for the fun :P xD.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Well the two best ways to get xp is by A. getting kills in quake craft or B.go into egg wars and smash eggs fast breaking a egg gets you 6xp per egg (I think)so if you're in solo with 11 other players that's 66xp (if you break every egg) but to do this you must act fast as soon as the game starts you have to head to islands.

Just a suggestion :p
XP is obtainable only from playing the game (dying gives 5, saying GG gives 1, and winning gives 80-125 depending on the game), completing daily challenges and achievements, and daily reward. Hour glass is the exception where each kill gives 10 XP.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Unless you get the "win a game of solo eggwars" task, the challenges are do-able. As for achievements, people have reported that they're getting duplicate achievements too. You're right that some are broken (e.g. eating chicken at the same time in team SG).
Also winning a game of team lucky islands is broken as well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom